Engaged Communities, Healthy Communities
- Go to Central East LHIN website
- Download Central East LHIN 2010-2013 IHSP
- See a snapshot from Central East LHIN’s previous IHSP
The 2010-2013 IHSP embodies Central East LHIN’s re-commitment to equity in access to health care.
The Ministry of Health and Long-term Care (MOHLTC) strategic directions include equitable access to care and services no matter where Ontarians live or their social, cultural and/or economic status.
Central East Vision
- Focus on equitable and timely access to care
- Attributes of a high-performing system: people should get the same quality of care regardless of who they are and where they live
- Supports the equitable achievement of its strategic aims for all patients
- Recognizes the need to address inequity in health outcomes and health care utilizations between our priority populations
Central East LHIN Hospital Clinical Services Plan
- Released in February 2009, it led to the One Acute Care Network
- The plan is the foundation for improved and equitable patient access to an integrated hospital system that provides the highest quality of care across the CE LHIN for selected services
Improve equitable and timely patient access to an integrated hospital system that provides the highest quality of care across the CE LHIN (Vision of One Acute Care Network)