The Wellesley Institute recognizes the interconnections between our broader community and our health. Through partnerships, social innovation and community mobilization, we aim to bring together people and ideas to advance population health.
Recent Healthy Communities Posts
- A safe and equitable return to school: Can Ontario pass the test?
- Toronto and Peel have reported race-based and socio-demographic data – now we need action
- Pharmacare: essential to our health and economy
Recent Healthy Communities Research
- Do Syrian refugees perceive improved physical and mental health a year after resettling in Canada?
- The Changing Face of Home and Community Care
- Towards Understanding and Supporting Marginalized Children and Youth in Ontario: The Case of Growing Up Indigenous