Duration: Full Time, Permanent
Salary Range: $52k to $62K
Assistant to CEO
- Provide Administrative support to the CEO including but not limited to organizing meetings, agendas, completing expense reports, arranging travel plans
- Acting as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external colleagues
Assistant to Board of Directors
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and committees including organizing meetings, attending these meetings, drafting and disseminating meeting agendas, minutes, and other meeting related documentation
- Ensures Corporate records are maintained and that actions are in compliance with by-laws
- Reception duties including ensuring that all guests and visitors are received and directed appropriately
- Receive, organize and distribute incoming communication including mail, electronic mail and voice messages to the automatic systems
- Manage all inbound and outbound couriers
- Arrange meetings, schedules rooms, equipment, refreshments, catering, etc. as required
- Purchase, stock and distribute office supplies, equipment and furnishings with Manager Operations approval
- Other administrative/operations tasks as required
- 5 years experience fulfilling the functions of the secretary of the Board of Directors
- 5 years experience providing administrative support to the CEO
- 5 years experience writing meeting minutes
- 5 years experience in office administration including reception, purchasing, scheduling meetings
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong time management experience and organizations skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneous with multiple deliverables and deadlines
- Experience working with Office 365 and scheduling software
Wellesley Institute is strongly committed to diversity and especially welcomes applications from people from racialized communities, women, Indigenous communities, people with disabilities, people from the LGBTQ community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
How to Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter in a PDF format no longer than three pages to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Administrative Assistant/CEO & Board Assistant in the subject line, no later than 5:00 p.m. February 26, 2021.
No phone calls please.
We thank everyone for taking the time to apply, however we will only be contacting those we wish to interview. The Wellesley Institute is looking for a full time permanent person who has experience providing administrative support to a CEO and Board of Directors along with Office Administration.