Social determinants of health significantly impact the health and the aging experiences of older adults. It’s important that all seniors have their needs met and are supported to live full and healthy lives whether living independently in the community, in long-term care, in supportive housing or while receiving home care support.
Recent blog posts
- Removing language barriers for older adults in social housing: Turning research into action
- A new normal for seniors’ care: A focus on diversity and health equity
- The either/or of retirement: What does it really cost to thrive?
Recent research publications
- Canada can be a leader in safe long-term care: Submission highlights
- Enhancing eviction prevention supports for older adults in social housing
- Leaving No One Behind in Long-Term Care: Enhancing Socio-Demographic Data Collection in Long-Term Care Settings