Social determinants of health significantly impact the health and the aging experiences of older adults. It’s important that all seniors have their needs met and are supported to live full and healthy lives whether living independently in the community, in long-term care, in supportive housing or while receiving home care support.
Recent blog posts
- The either/or of retirement: What does it really cost to thrive?
- Immigrant seniors experience worse health than non-immigrant seniors in the GTA, new study
- New data collection is fundamental to improving equitable access to care
Recent research publications
- Leaving No One Behind in Long-Term Care: Enhancing Socio-Demographic Data Collection in Long-Term Care Settings
- The Cost of Waiting for Long-Term Care: Findings from a Qualitative Study
- International review: Strategies to support ethno-cultural and linguistic diversity for seniors