The Wellesley Institute recognizes the interconnections between our broader community and our health. Through partnerships, social innovation and community mobilization, we aim to bring together people and ideas to advance population health.
Recent Healthy Communities Posts
- Child Care – A powerful intervention for low income children and families
- A universal single-payer national pharmacare plan will cover every Canadian
- Cutting tenant protections will harm our health
Recent Healthy Communities Research
- Do Syrian refugees perceive improved physical and mental health a year after resettling in Canada?
- The Changing Face of Home and Community Care
- Towards Understanding and Supporting Marginalized Children and Youth in Ontario: The Case of Growing Up Indigenous