The Wellesley Institute recognizes the interconnections between our broader community and our health. Through partnerships, social innovation and community mobilization, we aim to bring together people and ideas to advance population health.
Recent Healthy Communities Posts
- A universal single-payer national pharmacare plan will cover every Canadian
- Cutting tenant protections will harm our health
- Investing in Innovative Housing Solutions Eleven Solutions Lab Proposals to Receive Funding Through the NHS Solutions Labs
Recent Healthy Communities Research
- The Changing Face of Home and Community Care
- Towards Understanding and Supporting Marginalized Children and Youth in Ontario: The Case of Growing Up Indigenous
- Thriving in the City: What does it cost to have a healthy retirement?