Scott Leon is a researcher and policy professional with Wellesley Institute. Scott’s research brings an equity lens to issues of housing affordability, income security, and fiscal policy. He has previously worked as a housing researcher with the Neighbourhood Change Research Partnership at the University of Toronto, as an economist with the Ontario Ministry of Finance, and as an independent research consultant.
Recently Published by Scott
- “Fighting to Keep Your Home in a Community”: Understanding Evictions through Service Provider and Community Leader Perspectives in North York Communities
- Erosion of Affordable Rental Housing in Toronto: Findings from the 2021 Census
- Widening inequities: Long-term housing affordability in the Toronto CMA
- A new normal for ending homelessness: Collective action towards adequate support
- An uneven recovery: Measuring COVID-19 vaccine equity in Ontario