Scott Leon is a researcher and policy professional with the Wellesley Institute. He has worked as a housing researcher with the Neighbourhood Change Research Partnership at the University of Toronto, and as an economist with the Ontario Ministry of Finance. At McMaster University Scott worked with the Austerity Research Group on research examining changes in the Canadian labour market.
Recently Published by Scott
- A new normal for ending homelessness: Collective action towards adequate support
- An uneven recovery: Measuring COVID-19 vaccine equity in Ontario
- Hiking the rent when doing repairs: Above Guideline Increases in Toronto
- Where eviction applications are filed: Ward distribution of eviction applications in Toronto
- Forced Out: Evictions, Race, and Poverty in Toronto